The Anamorphic adapter(s) allow the conversion of spherical prime and zoom lenses into anamorphic format. This adapter is the first of its kind in the industry. The adapter allow the conversion without any compromise to image quality, yet in turn allow the forming of beautiful oval bokeh that is unique to anamorphic lenses and elegant flares without image color aberration.
* 1.8x squeeze, which will work with all current crop of 4:3 cameras, bringing it to a standard 2.39:1
* Works with current prime and zoom lenses
* Custom optical components
* High resolution.
* 0.8 mod pitch gear for critical focus
* Option of single coated or multi coated lens elements depending on level of lens flare desired. Single coated will produce more flares.
* CNC aluminum housing
* Mounting solution for 114mm outside diameter lens like Zeiss CP* and adapting ring for smaller lens like 77mm, 82mm, etc.
* 1/4-20 thread hole for lens support
* Built-in removable matte box.
* Patent pending clip on 2-stage filter (Optional)
Check out our AnamorphX FAQ article on our support site at letus.net/support.
Review Hide Reviews
21mm prime on 1.8 adaptor lens test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uQ1mDOre2A