The Helix 4th Axis bracket allow the 3 axis Helix to rest onto its posts via the 2 decicated ballbearings. The 4th axis can be used in a mirage of configurations and set up. It can be underslung or overslung. In underslung mode, the system can be used with a third party balancing system such as Steadicam or even on a tripod with all 3 axes remaining fully functional. When flipped over, it can be attached to a handle for use on an EasyRig or an underslung crane.
- If you plan to use the Helix 4th axis bracket with an EasyRig, choose the BRACKET and TOP HANDLE
- If you plan to use the Helix 4th axis with a Steadicam Arm, choose the BRACKET and SPACER (then select the appropriate spacer matching the diameter of your steadicam arm post)
- If you plan to use the Helix 4th axis with an EasyRig and Flowcine 1 axis Puppeteer, choose the BRACKET only (you will need the mounting piece from Flowcine)
- If you plan to use the Helix 4th axis on a Jib or a Crane, tripod, etc, add the Devitte Mount.
- If you plan to use the Helix with the Exoskeletion, you will need the Hooks and not this 4th axis bracket.
How to install the 4th axis:
Downloadable instructions are available here.