What payment methods do you accept?
My Credit Card purchase was declined, what do I do?
My credit card was charged multiple times for my order, what do I do?
Do you offer financing?
Do you accept orders by email?
What shipping methods do you offer?
Do you ship internationally?
Why do your International shipping rates seem so high?
Do you ship via UPS or DHL?
Do you insure your packages?
Do you require a signature for packages?
Can I have orders shipped to an alternate shipping address?
Can you put a low value on my international shipment or ship my order as a gift?
How long do orders take to ship?
How long does ground shipping (US Only) take?
Can I have an order upgraded to a faster method or to a different address after it has already shipped?
How much does shipping cost?
Do you charge tax?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We currently accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Google Checkout
- Money Order
- Wire Transfer (+$10).
- My Credit Card purchase was declined, what do I do?
- If you had been shopping as a guest, you will have to sign in a re-order. However, if you logged in prior to the payment decline, you can re-sign in and go to your cart and the shopping cart should still contain all items you had choosen. Re-submit the order.
- My credit card was charged multiple times for my order, what do I do?
- If you tried to place your order more than once, but the order was declined because of a credit card entry error (e.g. wrong security code), your credit card statement may show multiple authorizations. It is important to understand the difference between an authorization and an actual charge. An authorization does not emove any money from your account, it simply checks to see if the funds are available on the account. Authorizations normally are NOT printed on your official bank statement, but may be listed on your online account.
- Do you offer financing?
- We do not offer financing at this point.
- Do you accept orders by email?
- No, we only accept online orders, phone in orders, and fax orders. International orders must be placed using our online shopping cart. We can provide you with estimates via email, but the order must be placed using one the above methods. For assistance using our online shopping cart please see our tutorial video. - Note - Credit card details should never be emailed, sent in a chat, or submitted via our ticket system.
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- For US orders we offer the following shipping methods:
- USPS (not insured)
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx 2nd Day
- FedEx Overnight
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx International Priority.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do ship internationally with a few exceptions.
- Unfortunately, due to import restrictions, we can not ship orders to Russia
- Orders shipping to Singapore must have a Singapore billing address.
- Orders with mis-matching billing and shipping addresses will be subject to additional verification.
- International orders must be placed via our online shopping cart.
- Receiver is responsible for all import fees, import fees are determined by the importing country.
- Letus Direct and Letus Corporation have no control over import fees.
- Why do your International shipping rates seem so high?
- Our International shipping rates are calculated by the package size, weight, and value, directly from FedEx. We do NOT add any mark up to shipping cost, as calculated by FedEx. FedEx International shipments are fully insured and typically only take about 2-5 days to arrive at your location. We use FedEx for International shipments because we have found them to be the most reliable and fastest service available to us.
- Do you ship via UPS or DHL?
- No, we only ship via FedEx and USPS (USPS is for orders under $200 only)
- Do you insure your packages?
- All orders shipped via FedEx are fully insured. Orders shipped via USPS are not insured and we are not responsible for lost or damaged orders when shipped via USPS.
- Do you require a signature for packages?
- Orders shipped via FedEx are fully insured and will require a signature on delivery. Orders shipped via USPS do not require a signature.
- Can I have orders shipped to an alternate shipping address?
- Yes, however, orders with mis-matched addresses will be subject to additional verification and may delay your shipment.
- Can you put a low value on my international shipment or ship my order as a gift?
- No, we claim the full order value on all international shipments.
- How long do orders take to ship?
- Most orders ship within 1-3 business.
- Zeiss ZF and ZF.2 lenses ship within 4-8 days
- Zeiss CP and CP.2 lenses ship within 4-60 days (please contact us for more acurate timeframes)
- Backordered items vary, see product pages for estimated ship times.
- How long does ground shipping (US Only) take?
- Please refer to the map below for an estimate of transit time, using FedEx Ground
- Can I have an order upgraded to a faster method or to a different address after it has already shipped?
- No, after an order has been shipped we can not make any changes to shipping method or delivery address.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping cost vary depending on your location and items ordered. To see shipping options available to you as well as cost you can simply add the products you want to your cart and begin the checkout process, after you fill in your address you will be presented with your shipping options.
- Do you charge tax?
- We are based in Oregon and there's no sale taxes. International orders will be subject to any import taxes/duties for your country. You will need to contact your countries tax/customs office for more information on import fees.
- What is your return policy?
- Returns must be pre-authorized by contact us via either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 503-954-3361 within seven days of delivery. A sales representative will contact you within 24 hours, regarding your return. The merchandise must be returned within seven days after you have been contacted. All returns should be sent to:
- LETUS CORPORATION
- Attn: RETURNS (RMA #______-__)
- 8931 SE Foster Road Suite 104
- Portland, OR 97266
Items can be returned or exchanged only if they are in the original packaging and delivered in the same new condition as sold with literature, instructions and additional accessories intact.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival. Items may be subjected to a restocking fee of 15% dependent upon the condition of the items and the items being returned. Special Order items are not returnable. The customer is responsible for the shipping expenses. Letus is not liability for items damaged in shipping. Please be sure to package all returns well and in their original packaging.
Following arrival and inspection of your return, you will be contacted regarding the status. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com or call 503-954-3361 for the status of your return.
- Do you offer a trade in or trade up program?
- We do not offer any sort of trade in program.
- Do you sell used or demo equipment?
- We do not sell used or demo equipment.